Assembly performance or workshop
1. Contact our Scheduling Manager at 415-974-5554 or send us an email..
2. At the time of contact, be prepared to identify a preferred date/time and two backup dates/times for this program service, along with numbers/grades of participating students, source of funding, and the name/phone number of a contact person. (Note: assembly performance audiences may be no larger than 300 students. Workshops are limited to 1 artist per 1 classroom of students.)
3. Once we have received your information, we will contact the artist and then call or email you to confirm that the artist is available and that your program will be scheduled.
4. An invoice, contract, evaluation forms and artist’s technical sheet will be sent with your confirmation letter prior to the service.
1. Contact our Scheduling Manager at 415-974-5554 or send us an email.
2. At the time of contact, be prepared to discuss the kind of residency you are considering (visual arts, dance, music, etc.) as well as the educational goals you wish to achieve. Be prepared to identify preferred dates/times for this classroom activity, along with numbers/grades of participating students, source of funding and the name/phone number of the contact person. (Note: A residency is limited to a classroom of approximately 25-30 students.)
3. Once we have received your information, we will contact the artist to negotiate a contract for service, and then we will call or email you to confirm your residency.
4. An invoice, contract, evaluation forms and artist’s technical sheet will be sent with your confirmation letter prior to the residency. Please note: Your district and/or site contracts are to be signed only by YANC. Please do not ask an artist to sign those contracts.
Assembly or workshop fees vary for each program. Residency, workshop and professional development fees also vary. Mileage fees are charged for programs taking place outside of Contra Costa, Alameda, Santa Clara, San Mateo, or San Francisco counties.
Payment for an assembly or workshop is due on or before the date of service. Payment for a residency is due upon completion of the service or as specified by mutual agreement between Young Audiences and the school representative. Purchase orders should be initiated and processed early enough so that due date can be met. Late fees will be applied to payments past due. Make checks payable to Young Audiences of Northern California, and mail to YANC, 125 Stillman Street, Suite A, San Francisco CA 94107. (Do not give payments directly to the artist.)